Have you ever thought of getting married in Las Vegas? I am sure everyone has, since it is the wedding capital of the world. Las Vegas Chapels have been portrayed in a certain light over the last decades, and times are changing. The old fashioned photos of someone knocking on the door in the middle of the night, with the husband and wife answering in the pajamas to marry the happy couple are long gone. We are the most fun and economical place to get married!!! This town has opportunities for everyone that range from a $25.00 Drive up Wedding Window, to skies the limits! We have anything you can image from getting married by Helicopter in the Grand Canyon, or dressed as your favorite Character or get married on the new HIGH ROLLER!.
The Las Vegas Wedding scenario has expanded from just strip chapels to chapels in the luxurious hotels, Golf Courses, Hotel Suites, Themed locations, and even at local attractions. Several free standing chapels have changed their philosophy about just being a number game and want to create a “Vegas experience” to be remembered. The Banquet and Catering departments of hotels have seen larger groups wanting their “reception” in the banquet facilities, and some of them in their local restaurants. Again, the cost on this part of the function varies from location to time of the day your event will occur.
We are seeing larger groups coming to Vegas, as in the past it was smaller groups and a lot of just couples. There is still a great percentage of just the Bride and Groom, although when they inform their family and friends they are going to Vegas, everyone jumps on the bandwagon for the event. The days of the 20,000 wedding still exists, although you can have a large group attend your wedding, have a fine dining reception with all the trimmings, DJ, flowers, photos, limos etc. for a portion of the cost.
Now Vegas also has created the perfect place for the last night of a single woman or man. Everyone is having Bachelorette or Bachelor parties by attending the shows that are not just for men anymore. The women can go to Chippendales or Thunder Down Under for an exotic male revue, and there are numerous Adult entertainment locations for the men. Again the cost is not prohibited.
The best part is that you can start in Vegas with your Bachelor/Bachelorette party, and then you’re wedding, and the honeymoon, while all of your guests have shared the most important day in your life, and are having a vacation for them. All at a fraction of the cost that other destination weddings cannot offer. Please feel free to contact me if I can assist you with your Vegas Wedding plan!!!!
- Do enjoy the night life here in town. We have many venues that host Bachelorette and Bachelor parties.
- Don’t show up late to the chapel. Your wedding will probably be rescheduled For a later time. The free standing chapels usually are booked back to back without much room for lateness.
- Do let the chapel know you are a local. There are sometimes special discounts for locals.
- Don’t close your mind to a “traditional wedding chapel” because you live here. It Is economical, and can service all of your needs and then you and your new husband can put a down payment on a house, and avoid the huge expense of a Wedding. Chapels are not what they used to be years ago. They can be elegant and just right to accommodate your special day.
- Do choose any alternate wedding location. Investigate the Country Clubs, Golf Courses and even restaurants that have private rooms. The wedding ceremony can be performed inside the restaurant or even the banquet facility at most any major hotel.
- Do know that limousines are abundant in town for rental for your wedding day. Reserve them in advance, and be aware that the rate does not include gratuity for the driver.
- Do know that you can rent a Tuxedo and a Wedding Dress or evening gown.
- Do know that there are specialists in the hair and make up industry that just cater to brides.
- Do know that the Bride and Groom must get their marriage license together. And credit cards are now being taken at the Courthouse.
- Do know that when you have a renewal of vows service, a trip to the Courthouse is not necessary.